9/29/2002

almost fell off my chair lip singing to "vision of love" by Mariah Carey...got that "what the hell are you doing" look from Raquel (she already thinks i'm crazy)...

this morning i woke up, got dressed & did everything normal people do in the morning, or at least i thought i did, but then...almost an hour later i woke up in my bed & had to jump out so that i wouldn't be late...dont u just hate those sorta dreams? they're so misleading!

as my cousin's screen name will attest, my life is a Catch 22...I get sick & the hw piles up, i try & catch up on sleep & the hw piles up...i'll either never get better or never catch up on my work...as my doctor told me..."damned if i do, damned if i don't" (u don't wanna hear that conversation....)--my doctor also told me "geez, you're a mess"....(do you think i should switch???)

there's this brownie sheet in the middle of our floor's hall...i think it's either Mike's or Chris'...& i have no clue how old it is, but they generously donate some to the floor. somehow i feel sorta like a dog eating off the brownie sheet placed on the floor in the middle of the hall--maybe it's just me...

No comments: