3/07/2003

Hmmm, maybe I should start doing questions of the day...got a pretty good response...well, 3 people---that's pretty good to me. =)

Well, this week has been "hell week"--the sad thing is that this hell extend all the way until Spring Break. I dunno if i'll have the energy to enjoy my Spring Break after all this work & then running after protesters & stuff. hehe
well, i'm supposed to be working on my English paper...got my first paragraph in....I would post it, but, first i don't wanna bore the hell outta the few readers I have, & second, i'm a paranoid writer....

Did I mention that I absolutely despise skewlwork?

I'm getting better at doing pushups---went from 7 straight to 15 straight....maybe more...soon? who knows.

In class we did "team" pushups--everybody put their heads in between another person's legs, lying down...don't imagine this...it's not a nice picture at all!!!

Neway, then the whole row of people have to go up & down at the same time. Let's just say the sensei walked around pulling people up by their belts...myself included...lol

Finished all 14 meals at about 4 p.m. today. what does that say about me? i'm either a pig, not very economical, or both...i won't make this one multiple choice...

btw, i'm also a dork now...

Anyway, I'm sitting here, w/ one sock on & one sock off, just the way I like it...& i'm pissed off b/c i stepped on my superlong headphones & broke 'em, so now i can't listen to my radio while Raquel is studying... =(

Did I mention that I can't function efficiently w/out good music?

Oh well...such is life...

No comments: