3/28/2003

I just got off the phone with Isaac...ah...man...he's such a great guy. I just love talking with him. He has such a nice sounding voice and I have wonderful memories of him. Maybe it's more of my imagination than memory--but, I really really miss him. I wish we could hang out or spend some time together. But, it rarely works out b/c he's not too near me school/home-wise. We talk occasionally on the phone and through e-mail, but too occasional for my tastes. I can't get him out of my head and so things never work out with anyone else; when i sorta succeed in forgetting about him for the time being, something will always remind me of him, or i'll end up speaking with him--and that only makes me like him more. the worst part is, the feeling's mutual. *big sigh* I wish...

No comments: