7/11/2003

Well, the *&@$#% got his way. My evil co-intern did not steal my story, he had someone else do it. Wonderful, I know. But, that doesn't totally bother me. What does bother me is that they made me do 11 hours of work that day, go to the event, and then get minute credit for what was MY work. The guy who stole my story (political beat--who had not heard of the event until evil co-intern "nicely" let him know...), went out to lunch w/ me and basically picked my brain about any ideas I had. When we were interviewing Simon, some of his questions were WORD FOR WORD my freaking question. Then, after he'd stole my question he'd say..."Tami...? Anything you want to ask?"--the condescending......grrrr.

As for Simon himself, he asked me if I'm a Republican WHILE i was interviewing him. Talk about inappropriate and unprofessional. I'm doing the interview buster...Anyway, after dealing with the political and crooked staff writer who stole my story, but smiled "apologetically" afterward---B.S.---I just wanted to go home and get away from the *expletive*s. All of them. I don't know why I'm at work today. I put in WAY too many hours for no reason. Also, my head hurts.

No comments: