8/08/2003

Here me now and believe me later, my friends: all these conservative orgasms over Arnold Schwarzenegger are - like the "Gorbasms" liberals experienced over Mikhail Sergeevich Gorbachev - fake. I know that (R) next to Schwarzenegger's name excites the White House, but his own words prove he's not a conservative. I call this "The Hollywood Syndrome," and it happens every time some actor-type says anything even remotely conservative. I'm not trying to cold shower anybody here, but don't look to anyone in Hollywood to validate your political ideas.--Rush Limbaugh

hilarious. that's all i have to say about that.

in other news. will go star gazing tonight w/ the family. to look at mars almost in opposition. something unprecedented (well, in the last 78,000 yrs). hope we get a good view.

No comments: