12/15/2003

I guess I'm currently on this quiz high. They're fun.

Anyway, Fujian and I are gettin' homely together, it's...errr...interesting.
(btw, Fujian is the flu strand goin' round...)--odds are high that that is the bug infecting me currently, tho it is quite possible that i have the other strands (tho i got a flu shot, yet it's only 70-90 percent effective at best). whatever. enuff of that.

took my french final today, took it, finished an hour early. not for any other reason than the mere fact that i wanted out of there as soon as possible. my mind was very very cloudy w/ this annoying dull ache that prevented any discerning or insightful thought watsoever, my memory was shot. and so...i took a nap today. i'm on meds (yes, a frightening prospect, or perhaps you think this is normal...), b/c i needa get well as soon as humanely possible. i cannot WAIT to go home and then get going on my fun winter break activties. fun...takes on a completely different meaning when there's no work attached or hanging above ur head. unfortunately, i still have a buncha apps for diff things to do. EAP, internships...the work never ends. does it? what's that saying..."you can rest when ur dead"--well, damn it...

i've got an English final tomorrow at 8 a.m...
i feel asleep while taking all my Poe notes in class and so all i have is scribbled crap on a page. you know you missed a lot when someone asks the prof: "In The Black Cat you were suggesting a phallic image in the "stiff" at the end, but saying it was Fatherly..." wtheck!?!?!

got tons of studying to do. hoping for a productive night. ending this blog entry seems like a first step...

No comments: