9/22/2004

Ever notice how everything is measured in terms of 2 weeks? I'm serious. Maybe it's just me. But, I think...no, I know...it's other ppl too. Two weeks. Ah...in only two weeks...DSL. Hopefully...*fingers crossed*...

Ironic isn't it? I'm in France and I blog about nothing at all pertinent to France. Maybe that's why I do it.

I'm currently reading "The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand. It's amazing. I absolutely love it. It's so intriguing, inspiring and interesting...yes, it really really gets me thinking, every other word/line/phrase. Man, I guess I sort of do ascribe to a lot of her philosophies, and that makes me understand a lot more about things. I've really reflected on my own thoughts and life in general. It's rather calming...and I feel all the better by just reading the book. It explains a lot...

I also realized that my confidence has always been a linguistic confidence of some sort, which would also explain a lot. Anyway. So much for that.

Vague...just the way I like it.

No comments: