10/06/2004

Creepy. So, a couple years ago I took a philosophy exam and got Ayn Rand...at the time Ben, a friend of mine, was like..."Oh...you're scary." Ever since then I was truly intrigued by her philosophy...

I finally got a chance to read "Fountainhead" here...and it was great. Excellent. Superb. I loved it. It was ironic because I always say I'm an idealistic cynic. And, then I found out Ayn Rand called herself a romantic cynic, or something of the sort. It was very funny/coincidental. Now, of course, I do believe in religion and G-d...so, there are some differences. I like her ideas, I find her philosophy intriguing, but I also realize it's limits. Some of the ideas tho...damn.

Anyway, I took this quiz today on the same site, and got:

Wackiness: 32/100
Rationality: 68/100
Constructiveness: 56/100
Leadership: 62/100


You are a SRCL--Sober Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a Ayn Rand ideal.

Taggart? Roark? Galt? You are all of these. You were born to lead. You may not be particularly exciting, but you have a strange charisma--born of intellect and personal drive--that people begin to notice when they have been around you a while. You don't like to compromise, but you recognize when you have to.

You care absolutely nothing what other people think, and this somehow attracts people to you. Treat them well, use them wisely, and ascend to your rightful rank.

Of the 38232 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 5.4 % are this type.

Oooh...creepy.

No comments: