2/16/2005

I was invited to go out tonight, to an international student party...or something like that being thrown my the Norwegian students. I know I should go...get out there...but I don't really want to tonight. My head aches, I'm tired...I still have work to do but have not been at all productive today. I want to sleep.

And yet. I know it is good to go out and meet new people...and after all, I got sick before my way over to Norway, so perhaps this is Providence...

In any case, I don't even feel like drinking tonight or any of that...G-d knows how good a time I will have with random drunk people...I don't know if I have the energy to smile and laugh, exude the confidence I don't feel...perhaps it will be a waste of time anyway...but here's to trying.

I should probably go get ready now...the bus/metro will take at least 30-40 minutes. Sigh.

No comments: