1/03/2007

And so it begins.

Another year, another start. Another.

I have mixed feelings. 2006 was not a very awesome year for me. But it wasn't half bad. I think 2005 was worse. 2006, however, is the start of my real life--the first year in which I am no longer a student.

I'm not one for resolutions, but if I were to make one, I think the key thing I will be focusing on is being entirely and completely happy with myself. That means doing the things I want to do, as I wanted to do them, fulfilling my plans, coming through on things for myself and for in general. That means, more specifically, getting shit done. Doing it well. And, finally, not giving a damn what other people think. I guess that wasn't specific at all. But it works for me.

Yes. That's the plan. Now I've just got to figure out a balance to the whole work, life thing.

On another note: Is it just me, or does he always smell like alcohol these days?

No comments: