10/04/2002

what can i say about today? it's not even today anymore...i read this really funny article...www.yaledailynews.com/article.asp?AID=18601...neone who uses AIM should read this! Hmm...i have a midterm in about 8 hours precisely. why am i still awake? is it because i know raquel will walk back into this room the second i start to nod off? is it because i'm worried...i saw kenny come back from studying for the last 3-4 hours (so he says...)? is it because no one said a damn thing to me about my article in the Daily Cal today and it's bothering me a bit...(okayokay...it was in the corner, really tiny...forget it...)? or is it because my GSI doesn't give me enough feedback on my papers? well, maybe it's all of these things--maybe none of them. perhaps i'm awake b/c my sleeping cycle has been totally destructed by college living-or maybe i'm hungry! goodnight!

No comments: