10/01/2002

you know...11 a.m. classes just give a person those extra couple of hours to procrastinate...(a word that should be obliterated from the college student's vocabulary)...Why is it that those huge lecture halls purposely dim the lights? & did you ever notice that the professor's voice gets more & more monotone as the lecture goes on? pretty soon it's only a buzzing in my ear & i can't make out the little scribbles on my paper...I once sat on a bus & fell asleep--when i woke up everyone had been watching my head tilt back & forth for the last half hour (first it starts w/ the eyes...they get all droopy...then you lose control of your neck muscles...can't support the head...aahhhh)...talk about embarrassing--i imagine i look pretty much the same in my classes...& even though I feel sorta bad for the professor who's watching me sleep...i can't help feeling like it might give him a hint...EMOTION!

No comments: