3/27/2003

I do believe I am on a blogging high...or maybe it's my last desperate attempt to avoid my homework...indeed...perhaps

listening to Lucy Woodward's "Dumb Girls"--just heard it, it's a great eclectic blend of music in the background--interesting beat, somewhat middle eastern at times, but also partially eminem-ish.

you know, this is sort of getting ridiculous. remember how i lost benjamin's phone # cuz my cell broke? well he called me back & he sounded really sad. He said that he thought i hadn't wanted to speak to him or see him--so, i told him the truth...well, the semi-truth: my phone broke, i was sick, life was crrraazzzzzzzy--but now it's all good, well better, at least.

then i proceeded to have a very odd convo with him. at that time he was preparing for his grand task--to buy a car and a suit w/in 24 hours...for his new job that starts the day after. Woah, sounds like something outta a movie, huh? he asked me if i wanted to help, but...nooo...got that polisci midterm to study for...so i told him i'd call him back the next day. did i call him back? no....why oh why....stupid stupid me... =( Now, it's been about a week, again...what do i do?

No comments: