3/12/2003

well, i've finally decided...based on a request from kris, to explain my blog title--"les yeux de la tete"--here's ya go...

Les yeux de la tete, translated literally from French to English means "the eyes of the head"--of course, this in an idiomatic expression for the american expression "an arm and a leg." my basic reason for titling my blog this is based on the economic concept, the only thing i learned from Ms. Js class..."there's no such thing as a free lunch"--in the end everything costs you an arm & a leg, in my humble opin. This ties into the fact that most things in my life are bittersweet. Good & the bad...it's a mix. It's very hard for me to just get good. If you want an example, I'm sure you can find them all over the blog. Something good will happen, but will be compromised by the bad. The bad overshadows all the good--& in general ruins whatever semblance of temporary happiness existed...

joy...

No comments: