3/11/2003

The saga continues...

I went to pick up some nachos at the GBC b4 going into the Daily Cal. I kindly ask the lady for nachos, waiting for her to have me specify what i want. When, whaddaya know...she slaps on beans, BEANS, on top of mycheese & chips...I don't want beans! I tell her, um...I didn't want beans, & she says..."Maybe you should have specified..." Well lady...I was waiting for you to politely inquire as to what I wanted on my nachos!!! So then I tell her to leave the beans, fine, whatever, & put on salsa, guacamole & sour cream (period). Hmmm...I dunno what specifying is, b/c I thought that was it! She gives me what I want, & adds on a mess of lettuce!!! Well, I was mad enough (bad day...remember?) to report this to the manager of the GBC, if they even have one. But, she had no name tag on...i tried looking.

No comments: