3/11/2003

yet another bad day, will i ever escape this whirlwind?

i got to bed at around 4 a.m. or something last night...y? blame the laundry machines. i hate them! poor raquel was up too, (worrying for me...naw, y, she'd never....)--she had gone to bed, but b/c my key is so messed up, i can't open the door w/out jamming it into the key hole. anyway, that's a whole other story.

today at lab i went over to get my Dumas bulb from the counter. on my way there, some guy cuts me off, physically, grabs a bulb, starts cussing at me, and then rushes back in front of me to his table. i was like...geez louis! wat did i do? it was soo upsetting. apparently, i stuck my arm out while walking towards the counter (doesn't everybody?). i just don't understand what his problem was. i felt so bad, in addition to my lack of sleep, that i almost starting crying in class. his lab group was busy yelling at him, so they didn't see...& everybody else thought i was staring intently at my lab notebook trying to figure out the lab. i finally fought back the tears, got under control, but my heart really wasn't in it...

i'm in a pretty crappy mood right now. i'll leave it at that.

No comments: