6/03/2003

So, I'm doing the unthinkable. I'm at work...and I'm blogging! AUGH!
I'm in a cubicle and every single freaking person in the room can probably see my screen. My hands are shaking. But hey...the editor is out to lunch. *grin*

Gotta make this quick then.
I learned a new meaning for a word I knew.

Main Entry: con·sor·tium
Pronunciation: k&n-'sor-sh(E-)&m, -'sor-tE-&m
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural con·sor·tia /-'sor-sh(E-)&, -'sor-tE-&/; also -sortiums
Etymology: Latin, fellowship, from consort-, consors
Date: 1829
1 : an agreement, combination, or group (as of companies) formed to undertake an enterprise beyond the resources of any one member
2 : ASSOCIATION, SOCIETY
3 : the legal right of one spouse to the company, affection, and assistance of and to sexual relations with the other

The things you learn at work...(while reading exciting law suits!) Yay!!!

No comments: