7/28/2003

I really do have to get to work, and by that i mean ignore my actual work and study for my damn midterm today...at 6:30 p.m., seriously, i'm less than 50 percent through the reading. ohhhh man....

well, a couple notes then. one: saw the dave matthews band yesterday, they were awesome. very very great instrumental, vocal, lyrics--just like off their CD. of course, there was a cloud of pot surrounding our (namrata and me) seats...ah, such is life. actually...ah, such is dmb. oh yes. i remember something else. so, he was singing "Crash," and it was great cuz he was singing a lot of old songs (tho i'm a little jaded on that one...)...anywayz...he was like..."crash into me, yeah...baby...as i (then he got the weirdest smirk on his face...literally, a smirk!)...come into you...."--funny, huh? a lot of ppl at the concert had their cell phones out recording the music, i got some nice clips myself. unfortunately, my fav clip got deleted! damn damn double damn. oh wellz, always got the cd.

secondly: i just walked out from the parking garage to grab something and i saw these little birds chirping around on a phone-lineish thing. one of the birds was jumping over the other bird, from side to side along the wire. it was very amusing...until, he jumped on her a couple times...and it looked like...well...like...he was either killing her, or something else. use ur imagination.

now, i wonder, why do I always see these things...

No comments: