10/16/2003

boy do i feel better. thanks for everyone who said they were concerned and talked things out with me. =) anyway, i finnnaaallly finished midterms....now...just got a billion essays, applications and the like...gah! it never ends...

well i'm sorry i've been such a depressing read recently, maybe i'll add some comedic humor in this entry about today & yesterday's misfortunes.

so. yesterday i'm leaving the school board meeting holding some pizza btwn two plates in my left hand (the PIO there gave me xtras from i suppose the closed session...), and in my right hand my cell phone and on my back a HUGE backpack. i'm tiredly coming down the stairs, i think i'm wearing glasses (this is important later...). anyway, i'm walking down 2-3 steps of this 30ish or more step staircase, and...i guess w/ my glasses and being tired & everything...i didn't see the steps properly, or more likely, was looking at the large steps and ignoring the smaller steps closer to the banner (u know how those spirally staircases are...). okay, so...i start tumbling down the stairs, my cell phone flies up in the air and lands all the way down there...there...on the floor...

throughout all this, i manage to save the pizza, while hurting my left leg in the attempt--did it subconsciously...it figures...

well, i pick myself up, snap my phone back together *sigh* and walk (i mean, limp) out. while some random ppl outside just stare at me...a couple minutes later i realized why. i think they saw me fly down those stairs. fun.

neway, this morning i woke up in an incredible amount of pain, not only b/c it was cold outside & i was horribly dead tired, but also b/c my entire body was bruised...legs and thighs especially. ouch. sadly, everyone i told this story to today thought it was very humorous...hmmm.

other than that...took (*cough cough* i mean..."took") a polisci midterm today...=(
i felt like vomiting for the rest of the day...i'm worried (to put it moderately...), it's 35 percent of my grade. oh, woe is me. --fancy that, we're reading "Hamlet" in class.

hey nonny nonny...

No comments: