7/17/2004


Man...look at that power.

some more pics...


I sure love the U.S. Postal team...man, they're great. Look at the organization, the form...the planning...

Armstrong on the move...


I finally figured out how to post pics under this new format. Unfortunately, yesterday's beautiful photo of Lance is lost forever...unless...I find it!

ah, here it is...altho it was better looking yesterday for some reason...


In other news, paralleling the mishap Patrick recently endured, I cut up my finger right, my left pointer finger right along the top little line on your finger--all the way across, while washing a cup. The glass, which must have had a cut on it, just fell apart in my hands...Blood was dripping everywhere...a paper towel had all this blood in it. I had blood all over my hands, even on the back of my left palm, which was weird. Anyway, I decided, then and there, that, considering all that happens to me, one of the best things I've ever done was buy that first aid kit and carry it around with me, which reminds me...I need to replenish it...While I was cleaning it, it hurt so much that I was laughing in pain and gritting my teeth.

Anyway...typing sorta hurts now...soo i'll give it a little bit of a rest. adios!

No comments: