11/21/2004

So, almost everyone I've spoken to here had their bank cards blocked for "suspicious activity" after they arrived to Paris and started making charges... Everyone but me.--not that i'm compliaining...

But, I wonder why? Do I strike Bank of America as a particularly well travelled person? It's true, this summer I made charges on the card in about four or five different states within a one month period of time...But a different country? Hmm...I've seen a person's card blocked when they made one charge on it in a different state...Interesting.

Anyway, I'm completely find with this. Simpler for me...except for the fact that I am now somewhat paranoid that my bank will suddenly wake up and block my card...while I'm trying to get out cash to pay my landlords or something...

No comments: