11/14/2004

There's something I need to say. Something I don't think I have yet expressed.

I wanted to say that, despite the fact that I may have been and may occasionally be lonely and homesick. I think I made the best decision ever when I decided to go abroad for this year, this entire year.

Just for the record, I wanted to say that. Despite the fact that I may feel otherwise, at times.

I realized that this year will be, and, to a certain extent, has already been very altering. I have learned so much, about...everything, and, as cliche as it may sound...about myself.

I'm a lot more somber...it that ever could be possible, maybe more indecisive and less spontaneous...or, neither...(I can't decide).

But, I really appreciate the experiences I have had, and hopefully will have. I hope that they serve me well in the future. Despite any pain, hardship, etc. Coupled with this summer, I have had a lot of time to reflect on things. To decide what I want, what I don't want, what I like, what I don't like...and, in terms of that, I do feel more mature.

Whether or not it shows.

No comments: