11/04/2004

What's your Flava?
Tell me what's your Flava
What's your Flava?
Tell me what's your Flava

I met this fly girl in a club went by the name of Pecan deluxe This ice cream was high maintenance when I took her out nearly cost me 20 bucks Met this chick named walnut whip nearly made me sick to the point of throwing up So I called chocolate chip with the sweet toffee crisp & I still can't get enough You're what I want; you're what I need I wanna taste ya, take you home with me You look so good girl good enough to eat I wonder if I could peel your wrapper (I could be your fantasy)

What's your Flava?
Tell me what's your Flava
What's your Flava?
Tell me what's your Flava

I take 'em in the middle of July with the drop top down in the park when it's summering These ice creams looking so fly that I just can't lie it all seem too bewildering They got these grown men running 'round screaming out acting worse than children But who flow better, know better, stack cheddar, Get more tongues wetter than this Ice cream veteran You're what I want; you're what I need I wanna taste ya, take you home with me You look so good girl good enough to eat I wonder if I could peel your wrapper (I could be your fantasy)

What's your Flava?
Tell me what's your Flava
What's your Flava?
Tell me what's your Flava

Hey, I'm taking 'em apple & Cinnamon
Girls I'm feeling 'em can't stop licking em
That's why they got me dribbling hot fudge sauce & it's all over my timbalands I take them caramel with a hint of vanilla with a little chocolate sprinklings They make me spend my dividends these sweet things make me feel like a kid again You're what I want; you're what I need I wanna taste ya, take you home with me You look so good girl good enough to eat I wonder if I could peel your wrapper (I could be your fantasy)

What's your Flava?
Tell me what's your flava
What's your Flava? Tell me what's your Flava


Well damn it! It's Karachi Chicken...or that's what I'm craving at the moment!

No comments: