7/28/2005

Tagged by Serial, so:

Three names I go by:
1. LYDLT
2. les yeux de la tete
3. LYDT

Three screen names I've had:
1. Shah369
2. wilsonianidealst
3. Now2001

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. shoulders
2. hair
3. ears
*note: tried picking most benign parts of body, no especial preference for my shoulders and ears, per se. cheap trick. i know.

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. tummy
2. thighs
3. butt

Edit: I should have said--skin, nails, tummy

Three parts of my heritage:
1. American
2. Chinese
3. Iranian

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. shorts
2. tank top
3. undies

Three favorite bands/musical artists :
1. Sarah McLachlan
2. Radiohead
3. Muse

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Happiness
3. Humor

Two truths and a lie:
1. For me, food is better than sex.
2. I'm prone to hanging off window ledges.
3. I love cats.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Eyes
2. Hands
3. Shoulders

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Biking
3. Chess

Three things I want to do badly right now :
1. Eat.
2. Sleep.
3. Talk with a good friend.

Three things that scare me:
1. Spiders
2. A horrible death
3. Failure

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Keys
2. Wallet
3. Cell phone

Three Careers you have considered or are considering :
1. Journalist
2. Astronaut
3. Archaeologist

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Egypt
2. Vietnam
3. Japan

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel. A LOT. (To all the places I yearn to go.)
2. Marry and have a family with a person I really love.
3. Win a Pulitzer.

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I don't wear makeup.
2. I love sports.
3. I'm great at double entendre.

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I hate spiders.
2. Love shoes.
3. Am quite whimsical at times.

Three celeb crushes :
1. Jude Law
2. Dean Cain (during Superman time)
3. Brad Pitt (chalk it up to Troy)

Three people I am tagging:
Tcatch22
Jinkymyster
Michelle

No comments: