3/09/2006

I'm pretty exhausted right now, and I have a meeting with my thesis advisor tomorrow morning. I should be preparing. But, it's impossible for me to have something written in time. So instead, I am doing this. Thanks, Amy.

And without further ado--

Rules of the Game:

1. The tagged victim must come up with 10 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention gender of target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged again, there's no need to post a 2nd time.


My Perfect 10 Man (in random order)

1) Intelligent - He can partake in "witty repartee" and is a bit of a "Renaissance Man." Ideally, I would be swept away by his intelligence, but not rendered immobile...because, what is the good of that? (tongue in cheek, if you cannot tell) I also like a guy who is interested in current events.
2) Humorous - Ideally his humor is slightly sarcastic at times, but better natured than mine...for both our sakes. Also, he should be able to laugh at himself.
3) Spontaneous - Self explanatory. I like to fly by the seat of my pants. Quite literally sometimes.
4) Patient - Because I'm not. (This damn thing is taking way too long.)
5) Understanding/"Good Natured" - Listens to me and gets me.
6) Adventurous - I guess this ties into the spontaneity thing.
7) Musical - Or likes music...but, hey, if he plays guitar (or piano...), no harm or foul there.
8) Humble - Is amazing, and is confident as such. But doesn't need other people's validation. He doesn't make a big deal about his good shit. No false humility either.
9) Passionate - Is invested, heart and soul, into what he does, says, believes.
10) Noble - I guess I'm a bit of a "romantic" in this way. Chivalry, dead? Hope not. Honor and integrity are important.

Okay, I don't know if I know 8 people I can tag. But, here we go.

SL, jinkymyster, veggies302, phantom, supergrrl031, roxymoronic, slvrlink12, berkeleyjew

Man, had to dig deep for that one.

No comments: