8/27/2006

It's been forever since I've updated this site, and I've really meant to. The thing is, I'm currently traveling through Africa and the Middle East...until the end of October. Though I've tried to keep the majority of my life to one (this) blog up till now...because my family wanted to keep up with me, and in order to keep some semblance of anonymity, I had to create another separate "travel blog." If you want the address, just email me...and I'll send it to you.

However, regardless, I'll try and post the unmentionables here (when I'm not on some dodgy keyboard)--things I wouldn't have my parents read about...

Anyway, in Morocco the ever elusive six-pack that guys search for throughout the Western world...is pervasive...it's weird if a guy does not have one.

On another note, I met this guy in Marrakesh...

Ever since Jack and all...I'd been trying to contact him in friendship, but not getting much of an answer. After becoming quite monk-like...and very uninterested in most anyone and everyone...finally I caught a huge buzz-like spark when I met this guy in Marrakesh. That never happens to me. And I think he felt it too, because when I sat down across the room with my friends, we'd keep catching each others eyes, everytime I turned around he'd be looking over at me...

We've been in contact now almost daily--text messaging and email (I need to find time to email back), and soon Skype...

As fate would have it, soon after Jack emailed me back, after four months of no contact. On the same day another guy (who I had been interested in emailed me)...and now again I am in a bit of turmoil. But good turmoil. I suppose.

More later, time at the cyber cafe is dwindling.

No comments: