6/25/2007

e = exhaustion (a continuing thread)

Going to call it a night in a few minutes. But first, a long overdue post.

It's been more than a month--a couple months? I've gone to Hawai'i and come back, with nary a post or a hint of the dramas I've lived. Maybe for the better. I'm just being melodramatic.

So quick catchup.

Love life: prospects. indecision. I don't know what I want. What else is new.

Work life: same ol'.

Family life: It's been pretty crazy recently. Long story. Drama? What else is new.

Personal life: hectic. I just signed a lease for a new apartment, and there's a lot to do, and I'm always exhausted. It seems I can hardly keep track of anything--appointments, doctors and anything else. I have too many things to take care of...maybe I'm not organized enough. I need to prioritize, and make better lists. Oh the unending lists.

And yet, as I was driving home tonight. I know things are crazy and hectic and often tough in life. But I do have such a good life. I'm well fed, I can afford to buy things--despite my high credit card, cell phone bills, etc.--and I can basically do what I want. I am the one that essentially sets my boundaries, imprisoning myself in whatever particular situation I am in.

On that note, good night. For now.

1 comment:

The Elliot Girl said...

We need to catch up. Seriously. Like just set aside some time and *talk*. But you're tired all the time. And I'm sad.