2/28/2003

I got back from Shabbat...ya know, the Jewish thing. It was pretty good. My tummy is filled to the brink--I think i need to go on that point system everybody's crazy about...Benjamin just called, he's coming over...not quite sure what we're gonna do, but I'm sure we'll figure out something. =) I wanna watch "Center Stage" at midnight. Until then... Do you think it's okay if I keep my pajama pants on? They're very comfortable. Eh, my new fav phrase..."we'll see"...

oh, something else to say. I got a tour of the Bayyit, that Jewish cooperative that I may move into. It's MUCH cheaper than the dorms, quite spacious & nice. They're gonna do interviews & only have a couple spaces open. i'm hoping they choose me. The people there are really nice, though I dunno if I should be worried. The girl showing me around kept telling me they were gonna turn away lots of people. We'll see...

I'm supposed to post on Anna's live journal. the only thing is, i think you have to log in to post anything. So, here you go anna, i'll post here. I think the Lucy thing really sux...when is her mom gonna come up & what the hell are you gonna do?

Over and Out!

No comments: