3/01/2003

Guess I'm back to the old blog in order to procrastinate routine. Fun stuff. Anyway, last night I toured Israel with Benjamin, from the comfort of my own dorm room. We played music trivia...& I tested his knowledge of "American music." It was fun, but I dunno, something was lacking--i do believe. I didn't feel any spark & I always feel like he has something to say but is unable to/scared to (?) articulate it. He asked me if I wanted to go somewhere if he can get the car one day. Sounds fun. We were talkinga bout Muir Woods earlier--& he mentioned hiking. I love hiking & camping. yay...He also told me that if i went to Israel he would show me around...Dunno how much my parents would like that.

After he left I went to watch the remainder of "Center Stage," which was started late...afterwards we had a kewl candy fight, trying to attack Michelle when she came outta the bathroom she'd locked herself in. We sorta succeeded & she has this bump on her head to prove it. Then I wasted time for the rest of the night. It was great.

Today I woke up, got all dressed up & stuff for my mentee, went on campus, & discovered I was 24 hours too early. Lovely, huh? Had lunch with Dickson, ice cream machine didn't work. Boo...

Besides all of that, I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing blogging when I have a 10 page paper due Monday, a Chem Lab, HW, reading & quiz as well as English reading & a FAFSA application to work on. I'll check in later. Procrastination is never far behind diligence. right now...diligence is in the lead...

No comments: