12/06/2004

A nice embarrassing moment with my Pa. Who...I now feel is way too involved in my life. I mean, heck, he read this site! Blech!

Yesterday he IMs me about my AIM profile, which reads:

friend: its gonna suck for the person you have sex with
friend: what with all the hip usage and heavy breathing
les yeux de la tete: Oh Gosh


Anyway, it was totally a joke. I have a bad hip from cross country...and sometimes get exercise induced asthma. We were talking about exercising...and this friend of mine comes up with that jewel. I thought it was quite hilarious. So I put it in my profile...

So my dad...reads the profile...and decides to warn me about it--read on:

dad: hi
les yeux de la tete: hey dad
dad: Hi
dad: Check your profile
dad: I think someone changed it
dad: friend: its gonna suck for the person you have sex with
friend: what with all the hip usage and heavy breathing
les yeux de la tete: Oh Gosh
les yeux de la tete: huh?
les yeux de la tete: yeah, It's a joke
dad: That is from your profile
dad: oh
les yeux de la tete: yeah
les yeux de la tete: neway, i was gonna take a nap
dad: Sometimes some hackers change it
les yeux de la tete: ohkay
les yeux de la tete: but that's just a joke
les yeux de la tete: so no need to worry
les yeux de la tete: neway, i'm gonna probably take a nap b4 finishing up my work


Talk about embarassing...

Sigh.

No comments: